Label: Real Balearic - RBLRC012 • Format: Vinyl LP, Album • Country: Europe • Genre: Electronic, Folk, World, & Country • Style: Downtempo, Nu-Disco, Ambient
· “Jungle Hideout” is the third album from California native Daniel Judd, aka Sorcerer. Dan has wide ranging Influences; from 80s electro-pop, disco, psychedelia, kraut-rock (Kraftwerk, Can etc.) through to 70s style “smooth music” like Steely Dan, ELO and Fleetwood : Sorcerer.
"Jungle Hideout" is the third album from California native Daniel Judd, aka Sorcerer. Dan has wide ranging Influences; from 80s electro-pop, disco, psychedelia, kraut-rock (Kraftwerk, Can etc.) through to 70s style "smooth music" like Steely Dan, ELO and Fleetwood Mac/5.
· Sorcerer Jungle Hideout Previously released on a stupidly limited cassette it now finds its way onto a double LP featuring loads of hard to find nuggets, power riffs and motorik grooves at every turn. It’s the perfect introduction. The Vinyl Factory Group, trading as: The Vinyl Factory, Vinyl Factory Manufacturing, Phonica Records.
· A near-perfect record, White Magic was the lauded CD-only debut album by Sorcerer (Californian native Dan Judd, one half of Windsurf with Hatchback). Just in time for Spring/Summer, we present the first ever vinyl issue, released as a deluxe double LP. Back in summer , this majestic set gently nestled itself into the Balearic soundtrack-to-summer slot for many, making him a .
· But from a more bohemian late `60s perspective. I like to imagine a version of it in my mind. It’s really cool that the music I make can be enjoyed in that setting. The Jungle Hideout album was really fun to put together and I feel added the Sorcerer musical legacy perfectly.
- Appenzeller Jodler (Mein Vater Ist Ein Appenzeller) - Manfred (14) Und Das Almrausch Quintett* - App